Saturday, August 19, 2017

Hangry Roxie UPDATE #1

Hi, I am Roxie and  I am a former
 self-proclaimed donutatarian who vowed to stop yo-yo dieting and get healthy.



And by healthy, I mean get down to at least what I told the DMV I weigh.



As most of my Facebook friends know, I have recently started eating healthy and working out.




I've always had a weight problem and I've always tried diets which consisted of:


Yogurt for Breakfast
A salad for lunch.
And I'm all like... I've been dieting all morning, am I skinny yet?!
And then I get home and eat the entire kitchen.




Ya'll, diets are hard and I get so tired of hearing people say they aren't.
They're all like.... its just like riding a bike, its easy.
And I'm all like.. yeah riding a bike that's on fire!
When the ground is on FIRE!
And everything is on FIRE BECAUSE IT FEELS LIKE I'M IN HELL.




So, I usually just give up.
And then head to Jack-N-the Box and order 3
 egg rolls, a large coke, and curly fries because I am going to just start over next Monday because that diet was the worst 4 hours of my life!




And then Monday comes along and I forget that I'm starting a diet and eat two breakfast tacos. But, I'm not even mad because I will just start next Monday. Because you have to start on a Monday.
But, no more!


This is the new me!




And, I figured since the new me has been continuously eating healthy and all for, like two weeks now and working out for two whole days, that I should document my results. 




To my four loyal readers: YOU AREN'T GOING TO BELIEVE THIS.




Guys, I am down 4lbs and that was just in week one!



Despite being continuously hangry, its been relatively easy.





The only thing I'm having trouble with is drinking water.




Ya'll the problem is I HATE WATER.





And pizza is 100% not water.




It's strange how drinking 8 glasses of water a day seems impossible but a large coke, 10 piece nugget, and large fries goes down like a chubby kid on a see-saw!






And my kids are even seeing a difference! Just yesterday my 9 year old son asked me why were keeping our live plants in the fridge now.




So I tried explaining to him that we are eating more veggies and why...



I told him a whole spill about taking care of your body and that our body is a temple...



He then informed me that my body didn't really look like a temple.



In fact, he informed me it resembled a bouncy house.

Oh my gosh, if that's not motivation enough I don't know what is!