Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Ryker {14 Months}

Why is this age so funny-awesome-cute-extremely-difficult?
 
 
 
We put off potty training Ryker till we got home from vacation. Something told me that driving 10 hours always with a newly potty trained 2 year old would not be smart.
 
 
 
 
Yall, potty training is HARD and  that is all I have to say about that!
 
 
 
 
But, other than that, this age is so incredibly cute, ya'll!
 
 
 
 

Like, I don't even care that he's not potty trained and I'd change his diapers forever if he'd stay this little.
 
 
 
 
 
He is SO FUNNY! The things he says cracks us up!
 
 
 
 
 
Last night Raigen was making her rounds telling everyone goodnight and he hugged and kissed her and whispered, "Dood night babe."
 
 
Or
 
 
 
When he wakes up he'll say, "Dood mornin' sunshine!"
 
 
 
Or
 
 
We were driving in the car the other day and he said, "Sissy, watch dis," and yelled, "shut up, DAD!" And then laughed, hysterically! (Actually we all did!)
 
 
 
Or
 
 
When I tell him to let me change his diaper he'll say, "No, I fine." And if I ask again, he'll yell, "I SAID I FINE!"
 
 
 
 
Or
 
 
 
He thinks its SO funny to randomly put his nose in his shirt and say, "EW! Mom farted!" and when I say, "No I didn't," he'll respond, "I did, too Mom! I farted, too!"
(BTW- this is NOT funny in public!!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Last night Josh was watching an animal show and a dolphin was jumping up out of the water and Ryker was loving it! He just kept pointing at the TV and yelling, "Yook DAD!"
 
 
Josh said, "Yeah that's cool, huh?"
 
 
And Ryker replied, "Dats amazin'!"
 
 
 
He's the cutest. And I love him to the moon.