Sunday, August 20, 2017

Hangry Roxie UPDATE # 2

The Gym... man, I hate him and my friend Belinda.

 
Friday was my first official day to step foot back in a gym since 7th grade.
 
 
I don't know if I am more mad at my friend, Belinda who talked me into going, or at the fact that it was tri-cept day and I don't have any tricepts.
 
 
Or, the fact that I don't even know how to spell trycepts.
 
 
I'm just having a bad day, okay.
Which, by the way, started out bad because I was up at 5 am GOING TO THE GYM.
 


 
And if that's not enough to make any day terrible, add in the fact that I almost lost a pinky-toe when I picked up a weight thingy.
I should of known that lifting anything heavier that a sandwich was a bad idea.
 
 


Fast forward: To 3pm and I at work and my arms were use-less.
 
 
Like, numb...
 
 
They just dangle at my sides.
 
 
 
I'm wondering if this is pay-back for lying to the life insurance guy about my weight...
 
 
 
Either way,  I'm never hanging out with Belinda again, unless she is planning something super fun like a root canal.
 
 
 
 
I will say, Belinda was a super encouraging friend, although my gut was in serious pain from holding it in the whole time BECAUSE THERE WERE OTHER WEIRD PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO FACE-DEATH AT 5 AM.
 
This was FANTASTIC idea.....