Wednesday, October 4, 2017

CJ- The Comedian.

On the eve of my daughter's 10th birthday we learned that, like his father, our son is quite the comedian.






Now, I may sound boastful, and while, we do support all of our many children's many talents... this is one that I don't believe will get much encouragement from my husband and I. 



Yesterday my charming 9 year old son told his lady bus driver a not so charming joke.



It went something sort-a, kind-a, exactly like this:



"Hey, bus driver...." yelled CJ, "what did that man put in that mailbox?" he asked, pointing out the window.



She apparently didn't know the correct answer, but don't worry he did.




He quickly yelled, "deez nutts," and he may or may not have did a very inappropriate hand jester.







Now, I know what you are thinking and I know how terrible we look like as parents, but I assure you he did not learn that joke from us...



...his father and I are much funnier than that. 



But- in case you are wondering...Yes! He is totally SO GROUNDED.