Friday, October 20, 2017

Quick & Easy White Chicken Chili

Recently, I've received a few emails to share more recipes and well, since the temperature has dropped and Fall has officially arrived down here in the South, I though I'd celebrate with a super easy (and yummy!) White Chicken Chili!



I have been seeing tons of crockpot recipes for this but I needed a quicker version. Ya'll, if I am honest, some weeks I find my life in a blur... from running from work straight to a practice or game and then meal planning just never happens. This was definitely one of those weeks. Our kids are involved in a lot from; Church, Church Choir, Honors Choir, UIL, Tennis, and Softball-
AND THAT IS JUST THIS MONTH! 



So when I finally realized we had nothing going on tonight and we could actually eat something other than ball park nachos, I ran straight by the store to pick up a rotisserie chicken to make a quick White Chicken Chili.


It was SO good, so I thought I'd share it!




-


Ingredients:
1 Small White Onion (I buy diced frozen onions and keep on hand for recipes like this!)
3-4 cans of Great Northern Beans
1 Can of Rotel
1 Can of Cream Style Corn
1 Can of Whole Kernel Corn
1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
1 Block of Cream Cheese
1 Cup of Heavy Cream
1-2 Cans of Chicken Broth
1 Small Rotisserie Chicken 
Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder to taste!



I don't know how much easier it gets, but, you literally de-bone the chicken, mix it all together on medium heat, and when the cream cheese is melted- its done!



I served it over tortilla chips (my kids eat pretty much anything served over chips! HA!) and we topped it with cheese and fresh cilantro!



Other yummy toppings would be sour cream, pico, or a sliced avocado! 


What a perfect dinner to welcome some cooler nights! 


Happy Fall!