Thursday, October 12, 2017

Steals & Deals! Vol. 1

If there was an award for bargain shopping... I'm not bragging but I would probably win it. People are always asking where I find good deals at and so I thought I'd start sharing some of my secrets!


Y'all! Today I'm so excited to show to you some super cute boots I scored from Goodwill! Yes, Goodwill! 



This last haul I went on I got so many good things that I'll be sharing over the next week or so, so stay tuned! But, first up are these adorable fringe boots! Would you believe it if I told you they look brand-new and I only paid $6.99?!

They are super cute, comfortable, and perfect for Fall! #score


Now, I know my selfie game needs serious help but I just so happen to have this super cute top with champagne colored flowers that match my boots perfectly hanging in my closet waiting for me this fall! I picked it up at a few months ago for $5 at CATOS.


Tomorrow I'll show you some super cute jeans that I picked up for under $10 that retail for over $100!