Saturday, October 28, 2017

Garage Sale Finds!

It's no secret that I love a good garage sale! 


Three or four times a year I venture down south to hit up neighborhood garage sales! (We don't have that luxury where I live in East Texas!)


After a full day, my van was packed FULL! Today I thought I'd share some of my favorites!



First up- a brand new Dooney & Bourke Purse for $10! #love




Next up- I scored these ottomans for....... ready....... both for FIVE DOLLARS! That's  $2.50 EACH! I'm super excited about this find since we are hosting Thanksgiving this year and we have limited seating as it is. These will add two more seats and they look great in my living room!



Next, I found Ryker this super cute activity rug in excellent shape for $1! #heapproves!





 Now- I know what your thinking about this metal piece with crazy colors.......



But its the perfect piece I've been in search of for the space above my TV! BEST PART IS- IT WAS $1 and all I had to do was touch up the crazy colors with a brown sharpie!




Last- I scored this vintage farmhouse inspired school house paper sorter for $4! (Actually my friend Belinda did, but I high jacked it and I'm claiming it! Haha!)


I'll spend this coming week highlighting more of my favorite finds!! Stay tuned!