Wednesday, February 28, 2018

What's Up Wednesday!




I usually don't do link-ups, but what tha heck!



What we're eating this week:

I started the year off on top of my mom game and meal planned for the entire month of January and February! You can find those posts here and here if you are needing some dinner ideas! I am currently finishing up March now.





What I'm reminiscing about:

Our past Dr. Seuss days!

This Friday we will celebrate Dr. Seuss day at Raigen's school (Rilyn and CJ are too old now, #sadface)

Look how cute!












What I'm loving:

It is SOFTBALL SEASON YA'LL! 
I get to play dugout mom and watch this girl do what she loves!!!











What we've been up to:

This past Saturday we had a bake sale for our travel softball team (Raigen currently plays on two teams) and then we headed out of town for some family fun to FINALLY see The Greatest Showman! 


Sadly, I wasn't able to watch it because of well, Ryker. So I dropped Josh and the big kids off to see it and headed shopping with my little man. 

The kids LOVED it and haven't stopped talking about it! 





What I am dreading:

Nothing at the moment!






What I am working on:

This should probably say "what were you working on until you realized it looked like crap and was a bad idea":



I found some faux stone washable wallpaper on clearance for $7!
I have been on the search for a affordable backsplash option so I bought it.

Last night I thought I would tackle the project ( I planned on wall papering this entire wall to give it the look of an accent wall) but five minutes into the project I knew the colors of this wallpaper were NOT working! 

I'm sure I will use the wall paper for something- just NOT in my kitchen! 

See:






What I'm excited about:

This weekend is opening season for Softball!

I'm planning a "Girls-Cruise!"

And I am currently down 30lbs! #yay!






What I'm watching/reading:

Currently I am binging The Following on Netflix! It is good and VERY suspenseful- just my style!






What I'm listening to:

Christian radio and my 90's XM station!






What I'm wearing:

This super comfy work-out top I scored for $12!

I am so sad that I could only find this color because I would of totally bought more!




These cute jeggings I found at a discount store for $10!

Just trust me when I say they are much cuter when I am standing up and my knee doesn't look like a busted can of biscuits! HA! #forreal



This was my Valentine's dance dress I wore (its borrowed from a friend!) to the kids' 4th and 5th grade mother/son-father/daughter dance. 

It was SO comfortable and flattering! Its from Torrid, I  think.






What I'm doing this weekend:

Opening season of Softball officially starts! Yippie!







What I'm looking forward to next month:

Spring Break! 

For Spring break I am planning a fun get-a-way for our family so we are excited about that!





What else is new:

We got another dog!

(We currently have a golden retriever, Nala)

Well, actually we let Rilyn get a dog!

Meet her adorable yorkie- Dolly!
I found this cute picture on her Instagram titled, "New Yorki".

It made me giggle!

She is SO excited about this dog and I truly believe it is the perfect dog for her. 

She follows Rilyn around and sleeps with her!

This is what I find everyday when I go to wake Rilyn for school!
#toocute



Happy Wednesday!

Now on to March- MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! :)