Friday, July 10, 2009

Baa...Oink... Mooo... Our baby girl is turning 2!! Its time to plan!!

Rilyn's birthday is just around the corner (October) so I've GOT to start planning it! I've decided since she looooves animals we are going to have it at Old McDonald's Farm! It will be great, they have a train ride, pony rides, a petting zoo and a pool! So its PERFECT! We've scheduled it for October 3rd! So mark your calendars! I know she is going to be soooo... excited! (hehe) And since its at the farm we are going to go with a 'farm' theme for the party! Cute huh?!.. I've been looking up ideas and i thought about doing all 'farm theme' foods... like pigs n a blanket, haystacks, pig slop-py Joes,.... But Im thinking it might be easier to just do pizzas....lol. I found a store online that sells all farm theme decorations, so i have that part taken care of.....Well.. I have a couple of months to figure it out.... so I'll keep you updated!