Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I think Im going nuts.

This secret is driving my NUTS... I keep thinking things to do to NOT think of the the secret. The more I think of it the more I want to tell! So far, Ive sewn Rilyn 2 dresses with matching hair bows (I'll post pictures tomorrow) My first time to use a sewing machine, by the way! And now, I guess I'm writing poetry??...Oh, and my first album will be out next week...lol , I'm kidding with that one, it is an idea though! I'm one hell of a karaoker!! I dont mean to brag... but you put on Jessica Simpson or Britney Spears and its like BAM!!! Your front row at a concert! No kidding.. I have some serious hard-core fans. (Alisha and Leanna)lol...Every time we go to the bar and there is karaoke,they totally make me sing.

As you can tell I've go to keep myself occupied!!! So tonight I'll be repainting the our house.
Adios.