Saturday, July 23, 2016

DIY Headboard & throw pillows {Girl's Room}

Ya'll wanna see some progress on this old house???



Let me show you where we started.



Um... yeah.

That's painted paneling you're lookin' at, people.

That picture was taken shortly after we moved in. 






Here is a little peek at the progress! I am loving how it is coming along!



We are still in the beginning of the make-over and yes, I know you can see every screw we used to hang the headboard. 

We will do touch-ups at the end and you wont even know there are screws there, promise!

This head board literally cost $30!
One coat of paint and we just screwed it to the wall! It makes such a huge impact, I cant wait for you to see the final room!!!





Side note:

I made all the throw pillows (and I am making more, too!) with this cool stuff:


It works wonders! And anyone can do it!
I always hand stitch over it with clear thread (so you cant see my squiggly lines!) so it is extra durable


Stay tuned for the final reveal!!!



Today I linked up to:
http://lilluna.com/link-party-palooza-152/