Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The things we do for our husbands.

Usually I'm not one to brag, but recently I did something super sweet for my 
husband. 


Something he's always telling me to do. 




Something that I absolutely hate. 




But I did it. Just for him.





I straightened my hair.



If you know me, you know I rarely wear my hair straight.  I hate it straight and I hate the process of getting it straight. 



But my husband is always like, "why do you always wear your hair curly, you look Pentecost....blah, blah, blah."
Whatev.


So just for him, I spent a hour in the bathroom this morning taming my mayne.


We are going on day two of straight hair and you know what my husband said to me?



Nothing.


"I've wore my hair straight,  just for you,  for two days, TWO DAYS, and you haven't said a word!" I said.



And you know what my dearest husband said?



He replied, in his best snoop dog voice, "Dang girl, why you so thirsty?"



There's been a murder on Cathy Path. Call the cops.