Tuesday, January 9, 2018

MY NEW RIDE



I know, I know. You, I,  and 50 billion people  swore they would NEVER drive a minivan.

But look, here we are and I don't know about you, BUT I'M KILLIN IT!

Yeah, I said it. I drive a minivan. What's that? Are you laughing? You think that's funny? Cause I got something funny for you too. Your mama. Now that's funny

My MV is the smoothest, sickest ride in town, best  believe dat.


(Look! Here I am spotting one of my friends who is wishing they were me!)




My temporary dealer plate says "MLF" and no I didn't plan that. Shoot, I didn't even know what that meant until someone told me. I thought it meant, "My little fat sweet minivan!" Straight up.


Straight up, they put MLF on my plate. From the dealer. MLF. From. The. Dealer.


 (Here I am scoping out the new journeys I will take in the new MV. The possibilities are endless.)



That's the plan, Stan. That's what I drive fool.


Jealous?


I'd be jealous, too.


The thing is huge!


I can literally shop for dayzzzz.


I can sit Indian-style in the back and change my kid's diaper.


Or meditate. Whatever I feel, yo.


Dude, my family of six could sleep comfortably in this thing!



It was the single best decision we have ever made. I see moms still lifting their toddlers in big SUVs and then climbing in to buckle them.


I loved my crossover and my previous SUVs but the comfort and ease of a minivan with four kids is not something I will soon give up.


Six people, a stroller, pack-n-play, potty chair, 6 fold out chairs & a cooler, we CAN GO ANYWHERE. The storage is amazing!!!!


Its so roomy!

Its even got room fo your mama. And I heard your mama is U-G-L-Y and she ain't got no alibi, but she can ride in my minivan. Because I'm a nice person.









***


Now introducing:


Madam Lady Grayce Silverstein



(She's super British.)