Saturday, January 13, 2018

PIZZA IN LESS THAN 7 MINUTES!

If you have paid attention to any of my recipes- you know that:


1. I am super cheap.

2. I don't cook with more than 5ish ingredients.

3. I LOVE FOOD!

Ya'll, I all about a wholesome dinner, but lets face it, sometimes that is just NOT possible. 

Trust me, we have all been there and had those weeks where you ate out more than you cooked and not only is it super bad for you but its crazy expensive, too! 

It doesn't get easier than this- choose your favorite toppings and in less than 7 minutes, you've got dinner! I know this sounds too good to be true, but here's a simple recipe that kids will love! (and adults, of course.) It’s texas toast PIZZA! So simple and fast to make.

This is one of our favorite recipes to make for a busy weeknight dinner. Everyone loves them! Whether its dinner, a fun play date with a topping bar, or a quick after school snack, I promise you will not regret trying this!



Bonus- take the night off, because your kids will love making these and its so easy that they can!
#MOMWIN!


Ingredients:

  • Texas toast
  • Pizza sauce
  • Mozzarella cheese or shredded pizza blend cheese
  • Your favorite pizza toppings!

Directions:

  • Put texas toast on a baking sheet.
  • Bake at 425 degrees for 2 minutes (each side)
  • Top with sauce, cheese, and meat.
  • Broil them on low until heated through (about 2-3 minutes)
  • Enjoy!

I pair these with a caesar salad for Josh and I and everyone is happy! 

When we want to change it up a bit, we switch the recipe by subbing the pizza sauce for alfredo sauce and we top them with grilled chicken- SERIOUSLY SO GOOD!!!