Monday, October 15, 2018

EASY CROCKPOT ROAST

 
Let me tell about this super delicious EASY roast recipe!
 
 
If you've followed any of my recipes at all you know I only deal with easy recipes. I am not one to get home after working all dang day and pull 17 items out of my pantry to whip something good for my family up. #nope
 
So, over the years I have mastered semi-home cooked meals! HA!
 
 
 
 
This one is packed FULL of flavor and super-duper easy!
 
 
 
Here is what you'll need:
 
  • A roast.
 
 
 
 
 
 


  • One packet of Au Jus Gravy.

 
 
 
 
 
 
  • Two packs of l Brown Gravy mix

 
 
Seriously how easy is that!?
 
Here's what I do-
 
I add my roast to my crockpot and liberally season both sides with these seasonings:
 
 








 
After my roast is seasoned I mix all three of  my gravy packets in a separate bowl with 4 cups of water and pour it over the roast and simmer it on low for 5-6 hours.
 
 
Now, when I get home I add a can of green beans and carrots (drained of course).
 
 
I prefer to cook this with fresh veggies, but lets be real... I don't always have them on hand.
 
And cook for a bout 15 more minutes and its done!
 
This roast and gravy is SO good over rice!!!
 
 
I purposely omitted potatoes so I can serve it over rice because some times you just need to switch things up, right?!  :)
 
I also serve it with cornbread, too.... because #carbsarelife