Tuesday, October 9, 2018

The VERY BEST & EASIEST Baked Potato Soup!

Ya’ll, of all my recipes THIS IS OUR FAVORITE!

And before you say a word about CANNED potatoes- don’t unless you’ve tried them.

Because I promise you, if they are used right in a soup or casserole you can’t tell the difference and it cuts your cooking time in half!

This makes A LOT! Perfect soup to feed a small town (or just my family 🤣 for not a lot of money!


Here’s what you’ll need:

6 cans of diced or sliced canned potatoes (with juice- don’t drain!)
1/2 or 3/4 of a large block of  Velveeta. (Depends on how cheesy you like it!)
1 stick of butter
1 container of green onion dip (in the cold section by the ranch and French onion dip!)
1 package of real bacon pieces
Salt and pepper to taste!

Now this is where it gets tricky..... You dump it all into a pot and heat it on medium for about 10 minutes until the cheese is completely melted it is literally done! 
😁😁😁

I serve mine with fresh green onion on top, steak fingers, and Texas toast on the side! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Also- when I just want to make a meal out of the soup itself I add in diced ham AND bacon! #yesgirlyes