Friday, October 12, 2018

LIFE LATELY {OCT 12, 2018)


 
Here is a peek into Life in the Long House:
 
What we're eating this week:


Monday: Breakfast for dinner!
Quiche, roasted hash browns and mini pancakes! 

Tuesday: Spaghetti.

Wednesday: We had a BUSY night! Raigen has practice and we all had church until about 8ish.  We eat out almost every Wednesday.

Thursday: Raigen has practice, again, so I am throwing something easy in the crockpot- taco soup! (I browned a bunch of hamburger meat last week, separated it, and froze it for busy nights like this! So I will be able to dump it all in the crockpot when I pick up Ryker after work and it will be waiting on us when we get home!

Friday: Pizza night!



What I'm Reminiscing About:



My boys popping up on Time-hop... where does time go?

Also- Rilyn's Epic Birthday Sleepover last year:

 
I will definetly have to blog about that soon!

 
 




What I'm Loving:
FALL IS HERE!
I love decorating for Fall, and spending all the time with my people. These next four months are my FAVORITE. From the chilly fall nights (waiting patiently here in Texas for these!ha!), to Football (& Softball) games, Fall candles burning, and soaking up all of the little gifts that this season brings! 
 
 


What We've Been Up To:
 


Softball, softball, and um..................softball. :)
 

Also- Rilyn and I had a special day this past weekend to the Secret Keeper Girl Event in Houston and we had the BEST time! We left early and headed shopping and had a fun lunch in the car (it was pouring!) and she taught me what a Mukbang was, haha!
 

I also served in Ryker's class this past Sunday and it was the CUTEST thing- when his teacher got out the Children's Bible to read them their story, he looked right at me and whispered, "that book is from GOD!" #ohryker #dontgrowup
 



What I'm Dreading:

Nothing at the moment!



What I'm Working On:

A cookbook!

Surprise!! I have been working on this book for SO long and I still have a long way to go but I am getting super excited about it.

I also recently designed a birthday invite for a sweet little girl AND got to take her 3rd birthday photos! Isn't she the cutest!?
 
 



What I'm watching/reading:

I just finished the new season of Ozark and if you haven't been watching this series get on Netflix and WATCH IT. SO GOOD!
 

I feel like I have watched EVERYTHING so I just randomly started watching (on Netflix) The Good Place. Its good. Kinda silly and not my normal binge but I like it!
 



What I'm Listening To:

Sirus XM. My go-to station is The Message or 90's. 


 

What I'm Wearing:
I LOVE dressing for Fall!
 
 
 
 
 
I scored these booties at Goodwill for $6.99!
 
 
 
 







What I'm Doing This Weekend:
 
We are celebrating our big girl turning 11- Halloween Style! :)
 
We did a bit of celebrating on her actual birthday (the 3rd) with a surprise birthday shirt,  family dinner, surprising her with lunch at school, and the BIGGEST surprise of all Ed Sheeran Tickets!
 
 
 
 



What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month:

My 12th wedding anniversary! Holy cow! #12years
 
Check out how young we looked on our honeymoon! Haha!
 

 


That's all, friends!