Monday, October 15, 2018

Yummy Pumpkin Crumb Bars!

I spotted Mix and Match Mama's Pumpkin bars and knew I had to make them!

However, when I ran in to my local Dollar General they didn't quite have all the ingredients so I improvised and they turned out amazing!

These bars are DELICIOUS and scream FALL!  PERFECT for breakfast or dessert!

Here’s what you’ll need:

1 Boxed carrot cake Mix

1 15oz can of pumpkin purée 

3 eggs

2 cups of quick oats

1 cup of oil.

And it doesn’t get much easier than mixing all of the above great ingredients together and spreading it in a greased 9 x 13 pan bake it for 30 minutes at 350•. 

Let cool for about 15 minutes before you cut them.

 And for an even sweeter treat whisk up some milk powdered sugar and a splash of vanilla in a sauce pan and pour over top!

I literally cannot quit eating them!