Monday, May 6, 2019

MEAL PLANNING MONDAY! {05/06/19}

When I get to chatting with my girlfriends one topic that always comes up is new or different EASY supper ideas.
 
 
I'll start sharing our weekly menu plan to give you an idea of some of our easy meals and I hope you'll send me a comment (or two!) of your favorite  go-to week night suppers as well!
 
 
 
 
 
Monday:  Street tacos!
I like to start my work week off EASY! All I'm doing tonight is browning taco meat with grilled onions and I'll make street tacos topped with cilantro and avocado! Yum! I'll make some quick queso in the microwave for a side of nachos and dinner is simple and DONE! Easy-peasy.




 
 
 
Tuesday: We don't have practice, hallelujah. So I'm making shrimp alfredo!
Basically, cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, garlic, and Italian blend cheese and toss in some frozen shrimp and cooked pasta and its that EASY! I'm serving it with a salad and garlic bread.
 
 





 
 
Wednesday: We have church pretty late so I will need something really easy so we're having chicken sandwiches!
I buy Tyson frozen chicken patties and bake them till they're crispy. SO GOOD! I serve them on Kaiser rolls and top them with pickles, lettuce, and spicy mayo! I will serve them with chips for the kids and macaroni salad for Josh and I.
 






 
Thursday: We have a softball game so we are having crockpot BBQ stuffed baked potatoes.
Basically, I cook chicken all day in the crockpot (in all my favorite seasonings)  and shred it when we get home and add BBQ sauce. Let that head for a couple of minutes and I cook my baked potatoes in the MICROWAVE. Yes, microwave!! I top the baked potatoes with chives, shredded BBQ chicken, cheese, and sour cream! YUM!
 

These are our favorite microwaveable potatoes! They are .88 ea. at Walmart and cook perfectly in 7 minutes!
 







 
 
Friday: I don't cook.
We will eat leftovers, eat out, or eat whatever we want which means; pizza rolls, grilled cheese, raviolis, or whatever else you can find!





What are you guys having this week?