Monday, May 20, 2019

MEAL PLANNING MONDAY {05/20/2019}

 
 
 
 
 
Happy Monday!
 
 
My kids are officially out of school so this mama gets her quiet mornings back!
 
 
Actually, any morning I don't have to sit thru school traffic is pretty great! ;)
 
 
 
Here is what we are having this week!
 
 
 
Monday:
 
Chicken Parmesan!
This is an easy dinner that my kids and husbands love. And since I will be grouting our new tile today and Josh will be doing yard work #adulating, I needed something quick and easy.
We will have a caesar salad and garlic knots to go with it.
 
 
 
 
Tuesday:
 
King Ranch Chicken Casserole.
We haven't had this in forever.
You ever get in the ruts where you eat the same ole stuff?
That's where we have been.
 
 
 
Wednesday:
 
We have church pretty late so we are eating out. :)
 
 
 
 
Thursday:
 
Shrimp Scampi.
I'll serve this with a salad & hushpuppies
Easy & delicious! #momwin
 
 
 
 
Friday:
 
I don't cook so we will eat out or find something in the kitchen.
I usually let my kids eat whatever they want (within reason) and we have low-key, sometimes with a movie, Friday night.
 
 
Have the best week!
 
 
-Roxie