Friday, August 26, 2016

I wrote a book and it's based on a true story.

I'm kind of at a loss for words right now.  



So let me express to you the terrible, terrible, tragedy that just occurred the best way I know how. 



With my amazing artistic abilities.



Please allow me to introduce to you my new book called:











THE HAIR CUT MISTAKE.
 Written and Illustrated by: Roxie Long 
Based on a very true story.







Like everyone else, one day a beautiful girl named Roxie was browsing thru Facebook while in the bathroom, and she came across a DIY video depicting a easy-fool-proof way to layer your hair at home. It gave her a great idea.













She showed the video to her husband in an attempt to lure him in to cutting her hair.
He immediately shook his head "no" and told her it was a bad idea.
But he didn't have a choice, her mind was made up.











 So, very hesitantly, he agreed. 
She noticed he seemed a bit nervous.











 And before she knew it, his nervousness was out the window and he went Jackie Chan on her hair.












When it was over, she could tell by the look on his face that,  her hair looked nothing like the girl's in the video and in fact a big mistake had been made.












And slowly she turned to look in the mirror........ She was at a loss of words. 
She covered my mouth in complete shock!













 For the next  37 months Roxie never left her house with out her hoodie. Ever.


THE END.