Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I've been dumped.

We often don't appreciate what we have until its gone. 
 


Being dumped thirty minutes before dinner  when you have four kids to feed is not cool.
 
 
 
After two burners quit and the glass on our stove cracked, we are officially in the market for a new stove.
 
 
We have ordered pizza three times this week so I decided it was time to do some shopping at the only place open at 1 AM on Monday morning, the Livingston Craigslist Facebook Page.



I responded to both the offers of stoves for sale that I found. Surprisingly, I was super calm given the circumstances:



"I HAVEN'T FED MY KIDS IN TWO DAYS AND EVERY MICROWAVEABLE DINNER IS GONE, WE ARE STARVING!" I typed, in all caps. 
 
 
 
"I NEED YOUR STOVE WAY MORE THAN THE COLLEGE KID THAT MESSAGED YOU BEFORE ME! PLEEEEEEEEASE! -HUNGRY FAMILY OF SIX."



It's been 14 hours since I sent the messages and I haven't heard back from anyone.
 


Hmmm.... that's weird.