Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Little Mama

I'm pretty sure my thirteen month old has magical powers. 



And its not just because he can projectile vomit 13.5 feet, either. 
 


Yesterday he teleported to the bathroom and gave himself a bath.
 It was the most terrifying thing of my life, btw!




That evening my husband laid down with David Copperfield for a nap and one hour into it Raigen (our six year old) comes down the stairs screaming that Ryker is soaking wet, fully clothed, and in the bath.




If you have been to our house you know that my bedroom and the upstairs bathroom are at two totally different ends of the hall.




How Hoodini escaped off of my very tall bed, down the pitch black hallway, to the bathroom and into the tub, and somehow missed the stair case I have no idea. Other than maybe he teleported.
This kid just started walking like a week ago!



As soon as Rilyn found out she was furious.



She immediately ran over and snatched Ryker up and began inspecting him for injuries.



"How could Dad let this happen?" she hissed. 



Somehow I found my self apologizing to her and begging her to forgive her Dad.



"Oh my baby, are you okay?" she asked him.



"I am never going to let you out of my sight again!" she told him as she cut her eyes and me and immediately took him into her room and slammed the door.



Clearly her father cannot be trusted.



Ever again.