Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday Favorites!




 Today I'm joining Erika, Andrea, and Narci to share my FIVE Friday Favorites! 





ONE:
Now, this may not look awesome or exciting, but I have a super cute idea for this! I was TOO excited when I found it for clearance at Hobby Lobby for about $6, especially since I've been on the search for something similar for a while now! I can't wait to show you what I do with it!




TWO:
This week I was able to squeeze in lunch with some of my FAVORITE people and Tiffani- with an "i" NOT "y"! :) (That disclaimer is just for you, Tiff!!!) was one of them! The others were Joanis, Barb, and Belinda!
 It was so good to catch-up and it reminded me that I need to make time out of my busy schedule to have lunch with them more! It was much needed!!!





THREE:
This little swim star! Yall, you do not know how happy it makes my heart to see this kid do something she loves! Being on the swim team is HER thing and she gets all kinds of smiles when we pack up every single Saturday morning and spend the day watching HER!









FOUR:

My little softball ALL-STAR!!! We are SO proud of this girl for whooping some booty this season in softball and she was chosen for the all-star team! We can not wait to watch her in her tournament this weekend!









FIVE:
 Homemade no-churn birthday CAKE ICE CREAM!


Do I really need to say more? Yall, this recipe was SO easy and SO, SO, SO GOOD! The kids had so much fun making it and I know we will be making it all summer long!

INGREDIENTS

  • Report this ad
    14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 cups cold, heavy whipping cream
  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 tub blue frosting
  • ¼ cup birthday sprinkles

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a large bowl, pour in the
  2. whipping cream and whip until very stiff peaks form.
  3. Using a medium sized bowl, combine the condensed milk and sugar and blend.
  4. Slowly pour the condensed milk mixture into whipped cream while whipping continually.
  5. Pour ice cream mixture into a loaf pan; smooth out.
  6. Scoop out 3 tablespoons of frosting and place them randomly on top of the ice cream mixture.
  7. Using a knife, drag frosting through the ice cream mix, making a swirl pattern.
  8. Using a clean knife, scoop out additional frosting and smooth it on top of the ice cream.
  9. Continue until you’’re pleased with how it looks. You can also swirl in sprinkles with the frosting as well.
  10. Embellish with sprinkles and freeze for 6+ hours.

Happy FRI-YAY, ya'll!