Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday Favorites!












I'm joining Erika, Narci, and Andrea, to share our FAVORITES on Friday.  





Lots of randomness going on this week!
 
 
 
 
First up-
We brought home our piggy!
 
And if you are wondering- this is how you bring home your pig minivan style, haha!
 
 
You can meet Barbie Q, here.
 
 
But ya'll, we are SO sad! Barbie Q's fun on death row was short lived because she escaped the night we brought her home. We are still praying she comes back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
TWO-
This dude!
It's rare that this boy sits still long enough for me to squeeze  in a selfie with him!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THREE-
We are FINALLY getting to celebrate this cutie turning 2 this weekend, and tropical storm or not, WE ARE CELEBRATING!
 
 
 
 Hallelujah!
 
 
 
 
Here are some pictures from his actual  birthday. We celebrated with is favorite food: spaghetti, cake, and the grandparents! And of course GIFTS!
 
 
 


  
I'm TWO!
 





FOUR:
We received our FIRST letter from the child we sponsored in Africa, Adama! The kids are excited to get to learn about him and write him letters!
 
If you are interested in learning more about sponsoring a child click here!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
FIVE:
We celebrated this girl's LAST swim meet of the season at Divisionals this past Saturday. She did awesome and we are so proud of her!!!
 
 
 
And how CUTE is this picture of all my littles carrying their chairs! Little Mr. Ryker insisted!
#SOCUTE!

 
 
Then we headed across town to my SIL's to celebrate the Dads with them....
 
 And to celebrate their new pool!
I was going to let the kids spend a few days there this Summer, but I've changed my mind.
 
I think I am just going to go by myself! HA!
 
 
Have a great weekend, ya'll!